23 June 2008

Musical Clothespins



I'm always busy trying to come up with new items and this is my latest. I was hanging my sheets out to dry last weekend and thought.....hmmm..... I bet I could "jazz" these clothespins up. Well, that's exactly what I did. I got into my stack of vintage music sheets and went to work. I sat and made these for hours....and hours....and hours. I think they turned out so cute and could be used in so many different ways....like....holding a tag onto a gift, add a magnet and VIOLA a holder for fridge art, they can hold your bills together in style, etc....These will be available in my shop this week.

4 comments:

  1. I have some that I covered with old book pages a while back and I really do use mine all the time. TAke a little peek here: http://countingyourblessings.blogspot.com/2008/03/hanging-on-every-word.html

    Blessings... Polly

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute im going to go check out your shop right now.
    smiles,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Andrea. You have some very creative ideas up your sleeve.

    ReplyDelete