23 May 2008

Friday Flea Market


It's Friday again, WHOOHOO! Let's stop and take a moment to..........SHOP! Lot's of new things added to my shop today. We're carrying a couple new lines of greeting cards, one line of which is done by the very talented artist/designer Layla Renzi. Here's a sample of one of Layla Renzi's gorgeous cards available in my shop. We have wonderful new soaps, with more bath products to come soon and of course lots of new (vintage) goodies too! If you'd like to visit some of our other wonderful sellers, just click the pink polka-dot box in the sidebar.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you joined us! You have a tablecloth that I've been oooing & ahhhing over for a few days. I may be back to take it home =) Have a great weekend. Blessings.. Polly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Found your blog thru the FFM! I will return soon as your blog & website is lovely!

    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your site through POlly and I will be back when I have more time to peruse.
    Lovely, lovely.

    ReplyDelete