19 May 2008

"Flee" Market


So, you ever wonder where the term "flea market" came from? I thought I knew, but this site has a story I hadn't heard before, check it out.

Here's a little taste of what the flea markets in Paris look like. I had the good fortune of visiting Europe a couple years ago, and I must say that Paris stole my heart. They have the most wonderful flea markets and farmers markets. They're are rows upon rows of gorgeous french antiques, you truly could lose yourself in all their beauty.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Welcome to our Friday Flea Market!! I'm sorry I didn't get your link in for last Friday. I didn't receive the email until sometime on Friday. However, I have you added now. I'm so glad that you'll be joining us. I just sent out a newsletter today so you'll be getting a copy of that shortly. If you have questions, please let me know. Blessings... Polly

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I totally agree! I was able to attend lots of European flea markets while we lived in Germany (by way of the Air Force) for 4 years. I miss them so much.

    ReplyDelete