18 April 2008

My First Blog


This being my first blog, I thought I'd keep it short and simple because I'm new to all this cyber stuff.

I have just recently started an online website to bring my love for vintage to all of you. I love all things french and will be offering such things as vintage french labels, vintage french ledgers, journals, textiles and many other treasures for you and your home. The cherub you see above is one of the many beautiful items I have available in my shop. So come take a peek into the world of Faded Plains where you'll find beautiful and unique time-worn objects to add instant charm and beauty to your home.


Thanks so much for stopping by!


Warmest regards, Andrea

3 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea.
    Isn't she just darling. I love all your goodies and can't wait to receive the beautiful vintage perfume bottle to add to my collection.
    I wish you much success with your new business venture, I know you'll do great!
    Lovin' the logo! (smiles)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Roxie-made logo! =0] Welcome to blogland, and MMP too...It's gonna be a great ride! I'm off to peek at your site now.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi andrea,

    congrats on the web site, i love it, and your blog =) i'll be sure to check back.

    debbie

    ReplyDelete